Saturday, October 04, 2008
I couldn't help but i have to say thank YOU... for whatever divine help you have cast upon me.
Amitabha.
For a moment, i almost wanted to confront someone.
But think again, you're forgiven by me.
Don't think that when I didn't say anything, means I don't know what you're doing behind my back.
Heaven has its way to let me know.
Unexpected ways.
You can try to hide but the truth will always find its way out.
I bet you didn't know that I know. Hahaha!
Bad people will get bad karma one. Just be careful wor.
Bastards will get their retribution.
Just hope that you'd turn back before its too late.
Like i've said before, learn to treat others sincerely.
Why the sudden post about this? Hah...
'Cos i finally found the last link to complete the story which explains everything very clearly to me. I'm glad I chose to "run away" at such initial part.
I'm happy to have solved such a challenging mystery! Haha..
Oh.. don't bother to ask me what.. its secret. :p
If i had written this post way earlier, i would have already wrote alot of curses to curse this bastard. But no.. i wont do it now for i have forgiven you already.
I have absolutely nothing to do with you anymore.
Thank goodness! =D
Scribbled by: jun @10:19 PM