* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 03, 2008

Okok.. soo the last remaining months of 2008 MAY NOT be bad for me.
I'm just being pessimistic 'cos from the start of mid 2008 till now, its been quite rocky.
From work to study to personal life... they just love to collate all together.
Events just happen all together around the same time.
I'm pretty surprised that I'm still around and jumping about.
Almost every part of me, my physical self, my heart and my brain has been broken.
Not literally of course.

But i never had so many parts of me broken at the same time.
Too bad its not as easy as getting a surgeon to stitch you back up.
I guess i need a break from all these chaos and heal slowly from all these trauma.


Today, i realised that patience is really quite subjective.
I could spend two days guiding and reciting the same thing over and over again to a very very slow learner and feel absolutely good about it.
But i couldn't do the same to an average learner who keep asking the same question alot of times for two days! It becomes annoying too when the average learner likes to gei kiang and bully others.
Aiyoh.. 好人真难找!



Scribbled by: jun @9:12 PM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes