Sunday, November 23, 2008
I laughed so much during the outing on sat night.
A great way to relieve all the stress, troubles, problems and whatsoever that i'm facing.
Thanks to all the people that were there with me.
I'd never forget all those funny moments especially at kbox!
Hey, the troubles, stress..etc are still there, i still have to face them.
But at least, there's something to look forward to, to live for, like times like these.
Like last night, like last monday...
I guess some things, you just have to make it happen, to make yourself happy.
It gets a little depressing to work at a place that sees suffering and unhappiness.
Thats why I need a little "uplifting" once in a while.. heh heh.
Perhaps its the coffee. I don't drink coffee in the past. But i do now.
And on a everyday basis.
It started during the exam period for the sole purpose of keeping me awake and it continued till now - for a total different reason.
I used to wonder why my parents drink it everyday, cos i don't really fancy it.
But I don't know why i'm joining my parents now. haha.
I no longer resist coffee anymore. :p
Its my new love. hehee
Random topic...
Oh.. i just witnessed a crazily raged taxi driver below my block cursing and swearing in english in the middle of the night. He's literally talking to the air, like scolding a passenger who cheated him of the fare. But there's nobody there, he's totally ALONE.
He continued to scold very very loud, (i live on the 5th floor and i can hear every single word clearly) for more than half an hour. Then he retreated back into his taxi and continued to gesture and scold to himself. So scary. Luckily i never walk that path home.
Scribbled by: jun @1:26 AM