Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Today is the first day of transition for A&E renovations.
I was sent to start off the bus trailer.
When things are built to cater to certain things, it can't be easy using it on other things that is not meant to be used on.
One of my greatest challenge today was working with the tiny small space.
There are bound to be alot of transitional problems, its hard on the people managing it and even harder on the people in the front line because they're the ones taking the first hit.
Its brain draining too cos i had to think hard on how to take the x-rays within a space/passageway thats just as wide as a typical room door. The machine wasn't that friendly either.
Just simply put it, too many obstacles surfacing on the first day.
Hopefully things will go on smoother as time goes on.
Its been non-stop hectic work ever since exams ended. Handling students, OT affairs, A&E stuffs and of cos daily duties. I just wanna get out and go shopping or something.
My dad even bought chicken essence and asked me to drink out of a sudden. I guess it shows on my face? Hahaha. I finally got to complain and whine to him today. I'm glad i have a dad like him who listens while i "relieve" my stress out. Somehow I feel much better already and am ready to face it again during shift tmr =)
Scribbled by: jun @9:21 PM