* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have you ever realise that no matter what happens, life goes on?
No matter good or bad, happy or sad things happen, life goes on.

You may feel like crap one moment or you may feel like you're in cloud 9.
But they will always pass, will always end.
These are transient feelings that will come and go.
But what if the balance between happiness and sadness goes off?
What if the scales are tipped towards sadness most of the time?
What would you do?

Everyone has their own constant struggle in everyday life.
Struggles in the past, present and future.
It takes a very long time to overcome all these.
Especially those that haunt you in the past and continues to haunt you at the present state.
Don't give up.
I know it can be very tiring.
Take a break and continue to fight on.
"Have faith and hope, because there's something positive and new on the horizon that you can't yet see."



Maybe nothing I say now can get to you.
But i'm still trying.
Even if you don't take it in.
Just to let you know that I really do care.
That your presence in my life has made a difference.
And you're here to stay.
No matter what decision you've already have made,
be it bad or good ones,
just know that I'd never abandon you.
As much as I can't pull you away from the dark path that you're heading,
I will always leave my arms open, just in case you want to turn back.

You know who you are. I just read your blog and i'm very concerned.
But yet, i feel quite helpless.
Just like a friend of mine.
He found his perfect way to die, the perfect death, perfect way to leave.
I hope that you will never find that perfect death my dear friend.



Scribbled by: jun @12:17 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes