* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore.

...

Maybe because my health is not good these days..can't think properly.
Heh.

My renovation project for my room is put on hiatus or rather in a really slow snail pace...too tired!
Today i'm toxic for portables. Non stop.. had to pass over to poor Mark some cases that I didn't managed to do 'cos i ran out of cassettes!



Scribbled by: jun @12:10 AM







Crapperings.♥


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.♥

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.♥

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.♥





Credits.♥

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes