* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 05, 2009

Hopefully it'll be a better year for all of us who think that 2008 isn't that nice.
Haha and that includes me.

I guess sometimes when you treat others with your heart full of sincerity...they just don't freaking care. Not that i will stop treating people like that... but i'd do it selectively.
I guess you people(you know who you are) are right...i need to stop doing things for others and think about others first in alot of things i do...and neglect taking care of myself.
I need to take care of myself =)
Something which i always put aside...until my body starts to break down and gives me warning.

Need to start believing in myself...i guess this is something which i can't quite do.
How do you start believing in yourself just like that?
Maybe it will take a long long time before it can be done.. heh heh.


I can't stop smiling and disturbing ppl lately. Haha.
I guess i found myself back.
The rough patches i had been going through is over - thank goodness.
Will not speak of the past anymore.
Its really fun disturbing Leonor... =p
And going crazy with my shift partners and watching Little Nyonya with them!
Hahaaa.. I'm glad that i'm doing shift with this bunch of colleagues... =D
Playing pet society as my cheap thrill hahaa. So funny and idiotic when you scratch your pet =p

Everything starts anew! =)



Scribbled by: jun @12:55 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes