Thursday, April 02, 2009
Wow.. I've like neglected this blog hahaa...
Been hectic this month... getting more MCs, conference, studies...etc.
I seriously need more sleep.. i seem to blank out more often these days.
Plus, workload has increased tremendously...more people getting sick and injured.
Its scary...but my hands trembled uncontrollably at rest during one night shift of overwhelming portables.
I pretty much lost my strength after all that sick leave i had... i couldnt maneuver II machines as fast as I used to... pretty sad but what to do...
I saw a very touching sight today.
A grandfather sitting on a bench by a garden with his 2year old granddaughter.
He was fiddling and trying to unwrap a piece of kueh with his trembling fingers and then feeding her. It was a "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....." moment you know..
I wish i could take a picture of that. Damn sweet...and the little girl is sooo cute too!
heh.. back to my hectic life again. argh. procastinating on studies as usual =p
Scribbled by: jun @8:53 PM