Monday, May 18, 2009
Just hope that I wont fail my exams. Hah. Hopefully got sub paper. lol.. yeah.. im kinda freaked out because this semester's topics are my weakest. I can't do physics/math and very technical computer theories. I'm absolutely an idiot at that. I don't know what to do... sigh.
On the other hand, work seemed to be quite fulfilling lately. I mean, yeah i still get all that crap shit, scoldings from cranky ppl whatsoever... but I have been doing alot of teaching lately due to the bunch of newbies that started work lately. I'm really beginning to like doing that. Yes, its tedious but fulfilling. It feels absolutely great to see them improve and produce quality images. ahhh...that satisfying feeling.
Speaking of which... coming June, will mark my 2nd year of working here. Time passes so fast eh?
Loads of changes, management...etc.
Was pleasantly surprised lately - work related. Didn't expect that...didn't know what I did was being noticed in such detail. Things I thought were normal? but obviously not normal to them.
Yea.. shall not confuse ya all. Its all good... or maybe there is something else to it.
Maybe they just didn't want me to leave...i don't know. They talk funny to me.
I'm kinda confused.
Ok enough of self confusing thoughts and ramblings. hah~
Scribbled by: jun @9:46 PM