* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12427596?origin\x3dhttp://crapperjun.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 19, 2009

One down! One more to go before I'm liberated!
Today's paper was a killer though.
I didn't sleep the night before. Literally cheong'ed the whole night all thanks to my good 'ol bad habit of procrastination. Hoho. Yeah pure torture!
I think I kinda overdosed on coffee. Hah~
Okok... before people start to nag at me for drinking so much coffee, I'd say I'm only doing that just 'cos its exam time. Won't drink that much on daily basis...i don't wanna wreck my system.

I really can't wait for the finals to be over. I wanna go GSS shopping! Or rather walk walk lar...'cos I don't buy that much stuffs now (well....all thanks to online shopping!).

Promise to put up more pictures and all those super long overdue ones. Just hope that my laptop behaves well if not have to wait till I get a new one before the pictures can "appear". Oh in case you guys don't know, my lappie refused to load pet society that time...and guess what? Now it refuses to load facebook at all. So there you go... it doesnt seem to like my photo hosting site either...i'd go source for another one after i'm liberated! hee~



Scribbled by: jun @12:52 AM







Crapperings.


http://crapperjun.blogspot.com/

artycraftyart.blogspot.com


My Info.

The Author is...
- eccentric
- - someone who doesnt make sense almost all the time

Craves.

- fishy fishy
- vegeTables =p
- Holidays

ChitChat.





Credits.

Designer
Part of the code
Brushes