Monday, August 31, 2009
yay! I finally finished the piece i made for bday girl Fare!
I haven't taken any pictures of the piece yet (will do it later today). Anyways I wont post the pictures till Fare gets it cos i know she has been to my wire art bloggie before. =p
So no spoilers till she gets it. Heh! Hope you'll like the gift i've made!
Tomorrow is your bday! Happy advance bday from me!
These past few weeks have been alot of ups and downs. Lots of stuffs to ponder about and things to do. Things seemed to be optimistic lately. But i dare not be too positive about it. Sometimes when you're used to having bad things happening one after another, its hard to see light at the end of the tunnel. I'd try I guess.
Had a great time teaching students today. I love teaching practical sessions to students, seeing them grow and improve.
Scribbled by: jun @8:40 PM